Focus 2 as a self-paced, online tool. It gives students a chance to self-assess career planning readiness, personality, work interests, and personal values in order to start exploring career options that align with their attributes.
- Career assessments & reports.
- Lists of occupations that match your personal attributes.
- Explore & research occupations based on major.
- Career planning tools.
- Career options by education level.
- Side-by-side occupational comparisons.
Don’t know where to start?
Please contact the Career Development Center (CDC):
Telephone: (03) 4254319 – 4252058 – 468756 EXT: 3216
Mobile / Whatsapp: 01102020126
Address: Wabour El Mayah, behind Bab Sharki, Moharram Bey, Alexandria
Office working hours: Sunday-Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Friday, Saturday 2:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.